Friday, January 29, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
You’re invited to the first event in the Millennial Debt Foundation’s Stewardship Series, Conversations Across America on the Consequences of Debt, co-hosted by the Texas Public Policy Foundation and Americans for Prosperity-Texas. This one-hour livestream event will include three panels featuring U.S. Congressmen Dan Crenshaw and Chip Roy, Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush, and TPPF’s Executive Director Kevin Roberts. The event will be emceed by Millennial Debt Foundation Founder Weston Wamp and include remarks from Stand Together VP Akash Chougule.
- The Honorable Dan Crenshaw – U.S. Congressman (TX-2)
- The Honorable Chip Roy – U.S. Congressman (TX-21)
- The Honorable George P. Bush – Texas Land Commissioner
- Kevin Roberts, Ph.D. – Executive Director, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Weston Wamp – Founder, Millennial Debt Foundation
- Akash Chougule – Vice President of Economic Opportunity, Stand Together
When you RSVP, you will receive more information on how to tune in, a reminder before our event is live, plus access to the video if you’re unable to watch in real time or want to share it with friends and neighbors.
The livestream can be viewed Friday, January 29th at 1PM CST via the following links.