Texas Policy Summit 2023 (formerly Policy Orientation)
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, March 2, 2023
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday, March 3, 2023
7:30 am - 2:00 pm
AT&T Executive Hotel & Conference Center
1900 University Avenue
Austin, TX 78705
Need help accessing the livestream? CLICK HERE
For 20 years, the Texas Public Policy Foundation’s annual Policy Orientation conference has drawn the nation’s top thinkers and leaders to discuss the most pressing issues of our time. Originally conceived to “orient” the Texas legislature with TPPF’s policy agenda, over time, the event has evolved into much more than an orientation. TPPF now works with policymakers on our reforms year-round. To reflect the evolution of this unique conference, in 2023 TPPF will proudly unveil the conference as Texas Policy Summit.
Texas Policy Summit (TPS) will draw a diverse constituency of legislators and staff, activists, media, and donors to this three-day summit on a wide variety of state and national issues. TPS cultivates informed, active citizens through nuanced, value-centered policy debate and connects participants with a broader network of liberty-oriented thought leaders. TPS is an essential component of TPPF’s broader mission to advance liberty, personal responsibility, and prosperity.
The 2023 Texas Policy Summit will be held March 1-3, with Texas Independence Day appropriately at its center. Today, more than ever, the Texan spirit of independence and self-reliance is needed to tackle the host of problems facing the Lone Star State and America as a whole. Imbued with this spirit, the Texas Policy Summit represents the tip of the spear in TPPF’s efforts to lead Texas and America towards greater freedom and prosperity.
CLICK HERE for more event information and to view the full event agenda.
- General Admission: SOLD OUT
- Virtual: Grab a complimentary virtual ticket to access the event online – CLICK HERE
- Visionary: To register as a TPPF Visionary, please contact Annie Casteel at [email protected]
- Sponsor: To register as an event sponsor, please contact Annie Casteel at [email protected]
- Elected Official/Statewide Official/Staff: To register as an elected/statewide official or staff, please contact Kristen Baerveldt at [email protected]
- LLC: SOLD OUT
- Media: To register as media, please contact Adam Burnett at [email protected]
- All other registration questions, please contact Kristen Baerveldt at [email protected]
Policy Orientation is taking place at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center, located at 1900 University Avenue, Austin, TX 78705 (MAP). You are also welcome to tune in online via livestream by registering for a virtual ticket (see above).
There are two parking garages available to access the Zlotnik Ballroom Level. The first is located at the AT&T Conference Center on 20th and University. The second is the Rowling Hall Garage which is located just down from the AT&T Conference Center on 20th and Guadalupe. To view the parking map, please click here.
- AT&T Conference Center Parking – Once parked, take the conference center elevators (elevator bank on the west side of the garage) up to Level M1, and take the escalator down to the Zlotnik Ballroom Level.*
- Rowling Hall Parking – Park only on B5 and B6 and take the south side elevators to B4 to get to the Zlotnik Ballroom Level.*
*$10 parking vouchers will be sold at the TPS registration desk for all guests (discounted rate if parking for more than 3 hours).