Wednesday, May 31, 2023
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Texas Public Policy Foundation
901 Congress Avenue | Austin, TX 78701
Online via Livestream
Miss the event? Click here to watch the recording.
The 88th Legislative Session featured a number of conservative policies and debates affecting the future of Texas, from parental empowerment to property tax reform and many others. What did legislators accomplish, what work is left to be done in a possible special session, and how will the Texas Public Policy Foundation help implement this new legislation?
Join the Texas Public Policy Foundation for a panel discussion on everything that happened during the 88th legislative session, the future of Texas, and what this new legislation means for taxpayers in 2023 and beyond.
Complimentary lunch will be provided for in-person attendees. You are also welcome to tune in to the event online via livestream.
- Greg Sindelar (Moderator) – Chief Executive Officer, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Andrew Brown, J.D. – Associate Vice President of Policy, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Derek Cohen, Ph.D. – Vice President of Policy, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Sherry Sylvester – Distinguished Senior Fellow, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- 11:30AM-12PM – Guest Check-In + Lunch
- 12PM-1PM – Event Program + Audience Q&A
Click on the following links to watch the event online via livestream:
Please see the parking options below and click here for a parking map:
- Metered parking – pay per minute/hour Congress Avenue – 9th Street and surrounding streets
- Peak Parking LLC – $6.00 for first 30 minutes then $3.00 for each additional 30 minutes -176 E 9th St, Austin, TX 78701
- Capitol Tower – $9.00 per hour – 206 E 9th Street, Austin, TX 78701
TO RSVP: Click the link below and enter the password “TPPF” when prompted
*There are two RSVP Options: 1) In-Person (TPPF Theater), and 2) Virtual (Livestream). When you RSVP, you will receive more event information and a reminder before the event.