Thursday, October 1, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Home of Jamie Mathis
San Antonio, TX 78201
Please join the San Antonio Liberty Leadership Council* for a salon dinner experience.** We will discuss the rise in socialism’s popularity among millennials, the causes for this rising movement and its desired outcomes. Are these desired outcomes solvable through free markets?
Complimentary dinner and drinks will be served. RSVP is required. This event is open only to dues-paying LLC members. For more information or to become a member, please click here.
Hosts’ address is provided to attendees in the confirmation email. Please check your email after registering.
If you plan to attend the dinner, please read these two articles prior to the event. They will serve as a main point of discussion throughout the evening.
- Boris and Bernie Go Shopping by Kevin Roberts, Ph.D. in The Gilmer Mirror
- California Is Not A Tech State, It’s A Big Labor State, And The Two Are At War by The Hon. Chuck DeVore in The Federalist
To ensure the safety of all our guests, the host will take the following precautions:
- Sanitize all common areas prior to start of event
- Ensure that ample hand sanitizer and hand-washing stations are available throughout the evening
- Check temperature of each attendee upon arrival using a digital, no-contact thermometer
- Ensure that Bexar County guidelines regarding private gatherings are followed (currently set at no more than 10)
- Request that attendees stay home if you find yourself feeling unwell and/or experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms
*Liberty Leadership Council membership is open to young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40 who are looking to get involved in conservative public policy. Click here for more information.
**Salon dinners are an exclusive experience for LLC members. Hosted by another LLC member at their home around their own dining room table, this evening is meant to inspire camaraderie and conversation among members in an intimate and private setting. Drinks and catered dinner will be served.