Wednesday, January 19, 2022
10:00 am - 5:45 pm
Thursday, January 20, 2022
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday, January 21, 2022
7:30 am - 1:45 pm
AT&T Hotel and Conference Center
1900 University Avenue, Austin, TX 78705
Every year TPPF’s Policy Orientation brings together the most influential leaders in both Texas politics and the national scene. As a participant, you will be a part of the conversations and debates shaping the future of Texas and the country throughout 2022. This year, Policy Orientation is even more important as it comes at a time when we must face new challenges, embrace opportunities, and set a course for public policy that will last generations.
No other event brings together more policy leaders and newsmakers.
CLICK HERE for more event information and to view the agenda.
- General Admission: CLICK HERE
- Visionary: To register as a TPPF Visionary, please contact Annie Casteel at [email protected].
- Sponsor: To register as an event sponsor, please contact Annie Casteel at [email protected].
- Elected/State Official/Staff: To register as an elected/state official or staff, please contact Kristen Baerveldt at [email protected].
- LLC: To register with the Liberty Leadership Council, please contact Olivia White at [email protected].
- Virtual: Unable to join us in person? Grab a complimentary virtual ticket to access the event online – CLICK HERE
Policy Orientation is taking place at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center, located at 1900 University Avenue, Austin, TX 78705 (MAP).
There are two parking garages available to access the Zlotnik Ballroom Level. The first is located at the AT&T Conference Center on 20th and University. The second is the Rowling Hall Garage which is located just down from the AT&T Conference Center on 20th and Guadalupe.
- AT&T Conference Center Parking – Once parked, take the conference center elevators (elevator bank on the west side of the garage) up to Level M1, and take the escalator down to the Zlotnik Ballroom Level.
- Rowling Hall Parking – Park only on B5 and B6 and take the south side elevators to B4 to get to the Zlotnik Ballroom Level.
$10 parking vouchers will be sold at the PO registration desk for all guests (discounted rate if parking for more than 3 hours).
To view the parking map, please click here.
Complimentary shuttles run from the bus loop on the east side of the Capitol, in front of the Lorenzo de Zavala State Archives and Library Building, to the Whitis Avenue entrance of the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center, directly across from the Rowling Hall Building.
- Wednesday, January 19 – Every 15 minutes from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 20 – Every 15 minutes from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 21 – Every 15 minutes from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.