Friday, November 11, 2022
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday, November 12, 2022
8:15 am - 3:00 pm
Texas Public Policy Foundation
901 Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78701
2022 LLC Annual Summit: Fueling the Fire
November 11-12 | Austin, TX
**This event is sold out. Please join the waitlist by clicking “Get tickets” and then “Join waitlist” on the registration page. You will be notified via email if a ticket becomes available.**
→About the Summit:
Liberty Leadership Council members* are invited to the Annual LLC Summit: Fueling the Fire, taking place November 11-12, 2022, in Austin, Texas.
The flame of liberty is burning bright in the Lone Star State and across America as the left’s stranglehold on our nation wanes. However, there are still hurdles to overcome: human and drug trafficking are at an all-time high, inflation is the highest it’s been in 40 years, and pornography permeates our public schools, to name a few.
Our country is at a pivotal crossroads and you are our best opportunity for battling back against every encroachment to our great country’s principles. Join us as we turn up the heat: on our ideas, our objectives, and our influence so that we can keep Texas Texan. Come to be illuminated, leave inspired — and then to be a shining light of liberty in your own community.
Speaker Lineup: Commissioner Dawn Buckingham | Steve Munisteri | Senator Mayes Middleton | Senator Kevin Sparks | Representative Carrie Isaac | Peter Rex and more!
All activities will take place at the TPPF Headquarters, located at 901 Congress Ave., with the exception of the Texas Supreme Court tour. Attire for the event is business casual. To view the detailed agenda, please click here.
Friday, November 11th:
- Welcome Reception ft. A Conversation with Steve Munisteri and Greg Sindelar: The Past, Present, and Future of Conservatism | 6:30-8:30pm | Drinks and hors d’oeuvres
Saturday, November 12th:
- Breakfast Keynote — From Bible to Blockchain: A Conversation with Peter Rex | 8:15-9:15am | Red McCombs Event Center
- Panel I — Inside Baseball: An Analysis of the Conservative Movement | 9:30-10:30am | Joe B. Hogsett Theater
- Panel II — Making a Big Splash: Going Deep with Freshman Legislators | 10:45-11:45am | Joe B. Hogsett Theater
- Closing Keynote Luncheon ft. Commissioner Dawn Buckingham | 12:00-1:15pm | Red McCombs Event Center
- Guided Tour of the Texas Supreme Court | 2:00-3:00pm | 201 W. 14th
Agenda subject to change. Please check back for updates.
A room block has been reserved at the Hyatt Place Downtown Austin (a 10-minute walk from TPPF) for the night of November 11th. TPPF will cover Friday night’s stay as well as overnight parking for attendees traveling from outside of Austin. The official deadline to reserve a hotel room has passed but a limited number of rooms may still be available. Email [email protected] today to be added to the hotel room waitlist. You will be notified via email if a room becomes available. Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
For any questions regarding the LLC Summit, please email [email protected].
*Liberty Leadership Council membership is open to young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40 who are interested in conservative public policy. LLC membership is $100/year. Current membership is required at the time of Summit registration. To pay LLC dues, please click here.