Wednesday, February 9, 2022
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saint Arnold Brewing Company
2000 Lyons Avenue
Houston, TX 77020
Join the Houston LLC* to kick off 2022 with a happy hour and policy roundtable on Wednesday, February 9th at St. Arnold Brewing Company! Sit down with our experts for an intimate and forthright conversation about what’s on the horizon for Houston, our state, and beyond. Topics include:
• Recap of the 2022 Policy Orientation held in Austin
What are the most pressing topics on lawmakers’ minds? What innovative policy solutions are being discussed?
• Overview of TPPF priorities heading into 2022 and the next Texas Legislative Session
• What can you do as a conservative activist to generate momentum and further the movement?
- Jerome Greener, Executive Vice President, TPPF
- Dr. Richard Johnson, Director of the Booker T. Washington Initiative, TPPF
- Rafael Bejar, Director of Outreach, TPPF
So shake off those winter/COVID blues, bring a friend or colleague, and get ready for an exciting year with the Houston LLC!
Complimentary drinks and snacks will be served. RSVP is required.
*Liberty Leadership Council events are open to young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40 who are looking to be involved in conservative public policy. Click here for more information.
Stay up-to-date with the Houston LLC by following our private Facebook page! Click here to join.