Friday, March 4, 2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Texas Public Policy Foundation
901 Congress Ave | Austin, TX 78701
Two eminent technology policy experts, one exciting event. FCC Commissioner Nathan Simington will kick off the event on the topic of space policy. Law professor Adam Candeub will follow with a discussion on state-based approaches to regulating Big Tech, with an emphasis on consumer protection measures. Join us at TPPF or online and be part of this exclusive conversation. Complimentary lunch will be provided for in-person attendees.
- The Honorable Zach Whiting (Moderator) – Senior Fellow of Technology Policy, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Adam Candeub, J.D. (Speaker) – Professor of Law and Director of the Intellectual Property, Information, and Communications Law Program, Michigan State University
- The Honorable Nathan Simington (Speaker) – Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- 11:30AM-12PM – Guest Check-In and Lunch (in-person only)
- 12-1PM – Event Program + Audience Q&A (in-person and online)
The livestream can be viewed Friday, 3/4 at 12PM CT via the following links. Watch via YouTube to submit your questions during the live Q&A.
Please see the parking options below and click here for a parking map:
- Metered parking – pay per minute/hour Congress Avenue – 9th Street and surrounding streets
- Peak Parking LLC – $6.00 for first 30 minutes then $3.00 for each additional 30 minutes176 E 9th St, Austin, TX 78701
- Capitol Tower – $9.00 per hour – 206 E 9th Street, Austin, TX 78701