Tuesday, August 9, 2022
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Texas Public Policy Foundation
901 Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701
The Federalist brings viewers face-to-face with migrants at the Texas border, where their desperate bid for entry inevitably crosses paths with powerful Mexican cartels. From shelters to the Rio Grande, Cartel Country goes where most media outlets won’t, revealing a tragic reality they ignore: America’s byzantine border policies enable a vast black market for human smuggling.
See the movie trailer HERE!
Complimentary reception will be provided for all attendees.
- Joshua Treviño – Chief of Intelligence and Research, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- John Davidson – Senior Editor, The Federalist
- Emily Jashinsky – Culture Editor, The Federalist
- 5:30PM – Guest Check-In/Cocktail Reception
- 6:00PM – Program/Movie Screening
- 6:50PM – Moderated Panel Discussion/Q&A
- 7:30PM – Event Ends