As governments both nationally and locally have forced shutdowns, business owners and employers have a unique perspective on exactly what is at stake in our COVID-19 response. TPPF’s Kevin Roberts will lead a discussion with business owners about how the shutdown has affected them and their employees, how they are adapting in the current landscape, and what solutions would actually provide real relief and the ability to get back to business.
– Kevin Roberts, Ph.D. (Moderator) – Executive Director, Texas Public Policy Foundation
– Victor Leal (Panelist) – Owner, Leal’s Restaurants
– Dennis Nixon (Panelist) – CEO, IBC Bank
This will be the sixth part of our series of weekly livestream events centered on what’s next after the coronavirus crisis.
When you RSVP, you will receive more information on how to tune in, a reminder when our experts are live, plus access to the video if you’re unable to watch in real time or want to share it with friends and neighbors.
The livestream can be viewed on Monday, 5/11 at 12PM CST at the following links:
– TPPF Website: https://www.texaspolicy.com/multimedia/livestreams/
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TexasPPF/live
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TexasPolicy/live/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TPPF