Wednesday, September 4, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dallas Petroleum Club (Chase Tower)
2200 Ross Avenue
Suite 4150 East (Grille on 39th Floor)
Dallas, TX 75201
From 2016 to 2017 the number of Black Owned Businesses in Texas grew by 25%. What led to this explosive growth and what can be done to sustain the economic environment that created it?
Presented by TPPF’s Booker T. Washington Initiative, this event will bring together a panel of experienced and knowledgeable leaders for a conversation about the current state of Black Entrepreneurship in Texas, the policies surrounding economic growth, and where we go from here. Please RSVP to join in the conversation.
- 6:00-6:30pm – Registration and Reception
- 6:30-7:30pm – Panel Discussion
- Parking is available at the Chase Tower
- Bradford Traywick – Project Coordinator, Booker T. Washington Initiative
- R.W. Bray – Deputy Regional Director for Senator Ted Cruz
- Harrison Blair – Board Member, Dallas Black Chamber of Commerce