Wednesday, June 19, 2019
5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
Houston Racquet Club
10709 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77024
From 2016 to 2017 the number of Black Owned Businesses in Texas grew by 25%. What led to this explosive growth and what can be done to sustain the economic environment that created it?
Presented by the Texas Public Policy Foundation’s Booker T. Washington Initiative, this event will bring together a panel of experienced and knowledgeable leaders for a conversation about the current state of Black Entrepreneurship in Texas, the policies surrounding economic growth, and where we go from here.
- Robert L. Woodson – Founder & President of the Woodson Center
- R.W. Bray – Deputy Regional Director for Senator Ted Cruz
- Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Allen West – Director, Booker T. Washington Initiative
- 5:45-6:30pm – Registration and Reception
- 6:30-7:30pm – Panel Discussion