AUSTIN – The videos are now available from the Texas Public Policy Foundation’s 15th Annual Policy Orientation for the Texas Legislature, which took place from Wednesday, January 11, 2017 to Friday, January 13, 2017 in Austin, TX. This year’s sold-out Policy Orientation featured an array of prominent speakers on the major issues affecting the future of both Texas and the rest of the country as we usher in a new Administration.
To watch the videos, please visit: http://txpo.li/PO2017Videos
· Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick
· Texas Comptroller Glenn Hegar
· Emmy-award winner and TV journalist John Stossel
· Texas Supreme Court Justice Don Willett
· Former U.S. Senator Phil Gramm
· U.S. Senators Ted Cruz and John Cornyn
The Texas Public Policy Foundation is a non-profit free-market research institute based in Austin.
Primary website: www.TexasPolicy.com
Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/TexasPublicPolicyFoundation
Twitter feed: www.Twitter.com/TPPF