Teachers from across our great nation will participate in a week-long classroom session that hopes to enhance understanding of the fundamental political, intellectual, and moral principles that informed the construction of the American founding.
This highly competitive, TEA-approved Summer Civics Institute class will provide teachers with 30 hours of professional development during a one-week period this summer. The classes will take place at the Foundation’s headquarters located in Austin Texas.
- will be reimbursed for their travel to and from Austin;
- will be housed in Austin by TPPF during the week of class;
- will have their meals provided for them during their stay.
- will receive a $500 stipend — $250 upon completion of the course, and $250 upon completion of post-course outcomes assessment
- The week of classes will total 30 classroom contact hours for professional development. The Institute is TEA-approved.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.