Home prices are outpacing Texans’ ability to pay. To what extent, if any, do local government taxes, fees and regulations contribute to the housing affordability problem, and what is the proper role of the Texas Legislature in addressing this problem?
– Bill Hammond (Moderator) – CEO, Bill Hammond and Associates
– Emily Hamilton – Research Fellow, Mercatus Center at George Mason University
– Travis Mitchell – Mayor, City of Kyle, Texas
– Geoffrey Tahuahua – Vice President of Policy & Government Affairs, Real Estate Council of Austin
– Lourdes Castro-Ramirez – President, University Health System Foundation