CYE 2022 Fight for the Future of Texas
Will you fight for the Future of Texas?
Texan and American values are under constant attack. The federal government is encroaching on the lives and livelihoods of everyday citizens. Even here in Texas, leftist activists and officials push for an extreme agenda at every turn:
- Public spending is out of control, and inflation is running rampant.
- Children are trapped in public schools that put racial and sexual theories above reading and arithmetic.
- Our nation’s border is overrun with human trafficking and criminal activity.
- And social media companies silence conservative voices while selling your private data to big business.
But the Lone Star State stands strong against these troubling trends, pushing forward under leadership that puts freedom and prosperity above government control.
That’s why the Texas Public Policy Foundation fights for your rights in our state capital and throughout the nation.
Against the tide of misinformation and bad policy, we are promoting liberty, opportunity, and free enterprise through sound research and outreach.
And the next battle for the future of Texas begins with the 88th legislative session that opens in January 2023. Our policy experts are already working tirelessly to develop conservative, freedom-loving solutions to the problems our state’s lawmakers must address.
But we can’t do this work alone. We need YOU!
Your tax-deductible year-end gift before midnight on December 31st will help us finish the year strong and prepare for the battles that lie ahead in 2022.
Will you consider making a generous year-end gift now?
With our country headed in a destructive direction, we can’t afford to sit on the sidelines. Otherwise, Texas could start to look like California. And we can’t let that happen.
That’s why we’re looking for 350 proud Texans to step up to the plate and make a gift to help preserve the values, policies, and freedoms that make our state a pinnacle of liberty.
By doing so, you will help us:
- Pass conservative legislation that is informed by our robust research and policy analysis.
- Inform and empower citizens to make their voices heard in the Texas Capitol.
- Challenge unconstitutional laws and executive actions in state and federal courts.
- Influence how conservative laws and policy reforms are implemented during this critical time.
Please don’t allow more of your independence to be stripped away. You should not have to pay the price for the government’s irresponsible spending. You should not have to worry about your family’s safety because of feeble border security. And you should know and have a say in the subjects your children are being taught in school.
Make a tax-deductible year-end gift today to defend freedom and stand against government overreach using the secure form below.
Texas Public Policy Foundation is a non-profit organization (501(c)3), and your contribution is fully tax deductible.
Thank you so much for your donation to help keep Texas free. Your donation receipt will be sent to your inbox shortly.
If you have any questions or additional thoughts, please contact Seth Galemore, Director of Donor Communications, at [email protected] or (512) 472-2700.