The States Trust Campaign Director will oversee all activities of our federal priorities and drive our priorities forward from our Washington D.C. office. This person will serve as a project manager for the Foundation’s federal work and will coordinate with policy, communications, events, and engagement to ensure clarity, alignment, and execution. The ideal candidate will have experience managing several projects simultaneously and be very efficient and organized.
- Working closely with the CEO, Executive Director, and the States Trust team on identifying and prioritizing strategic initiatives and goals.
- Driving projects forward and executing on States Trust’s goals and objectives.
- Organizing and managing the day-to-day activities of the campaign, including planning, managing deadlines, preparing reports, responding to requests, etc.
- Successfully tracking metrics for the States Trust goals and objectives and ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Preparing briefing materials and tracking follow-up items and deliverables from scheduled meetings with TPPF staff.
- Project managing the federal affairs campaign, which includes coordinating with policy, communications, events, and engagement.
- Supporting other work of the Foundation as directed.
- B.S. or B.A.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- 2 years work in policy environment – Congressional experience in a Capitol Hill office preferred but not required
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and references to:
Jennifer Carter, Director of Talent and Culture
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
The position’s salary will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of the candidate who takes the position. The Texas Public Policy Foundation is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.
Donate to the
Texas Public Policy
Your contributions make Texas and
the nation more free. Donate to Texas Public Policy Foundation