The Texas Public Policy Foundation seeks a full-time talented, well-rounded videographer that can lead high-quality video projects from conceptualization to post-production by working with our communications team and Head of Production. Your main responsibility is to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to our creative and technical standards.
- Create, coordinate, and manage various Foundation video productions.
- Collaborate with team members on the retouching and video editing process when needed.
- Responsible for meeting all type specifications and production aspects of high-quality projects.
- Commitment to liberty, free enterprise, and personal responsibility.
- Proactively identify video opportunities with issue campaigns.
- Assist in managing studio space and productions
- Minimum of 5 years of editing and shooting experience at a high level.
- Strong commercial and documentary production skills with complete and expert understanding of all video related software such as Premiere, After Effects and Davinci Resolve is required.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking capabilities and strong interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Eye for composition and capturing emotional moments.
- Live and recorded broadcast experience
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and references to:
Jennifer Carter, Director of Talent and Culture
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
The position’s salary will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of the candidate who takes the position. The Texas Public Policy Foundation is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.
Donate to the
Texas Public Policy
Your contributions make Texas and
the nation more free. Donate to Texas Public Policy Foundation