The Texas Public Policy Foundation is seeking a dynamic, hard-working individual with exceptional hospitality, customer service, and organizational skills to serve as the Foundation’s Office Manager. This position will be responsible for the overall hospitality at the Foundation, including the employee and guest experience. This person will manage various duties around the office, including answering and directing phone calls at the front desk, greeting guests and handling deliveries, and presenting a friendly first face for all those who interact with the Foundation. The role will also serve as a liaison to the Foundation’s property management company to ensure building repairs and maintenance are scheduled and resolved in a timely manner. This person will report to the Director of Talent and Culture.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for answering phones, greeting guests, accepting deliveries, and ensuring a welcoming and hospitable experience to any caller or guest of the Foundation.
- Serving as a liaison to the Foundation’s property management company and coordinating building repairs and maintenance.
- Managing office supplies inventory and employee office supplies requests.
- Working closely with the Director of Talent and Culture to plan and execute staff lunches and employee appreciation events.
- A dependable, friendly demeanor as well as the ability to work and be present in our office in Austin, Texas
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Office 365
- Commitment to liberty, free enterprise, and personal responsibility
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Jennifer Carter, Director of Talent and Culture, [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
The Texas Public Policy Foundation is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.
Donate to the
Texas Public Policy
Your contributions make Texas and
the nation more free. Donate to Texas Public Policy Foundation