The Texas Public Policy Foundation seeks a full-time Graphic Designer to work across departments to generate beautiful and engaging content, branding, and design. The Graphic Designer is a highly motivated and creative individual experienced in managing multiple projects across multiple mediums. The Graphic Designer is committed to promptly turning around excellent work. The position requires the ability to make potentially difficult subject matter visually stunning. The Graphic Designer will create a comprehensive style guide, manage the Foundation’s visual brand identity, and focus on visual consistency. The ideal candidate would have proficiency with photography and editing suites, but it is not required.
- Responsible for branding consistency across all platforms, as well as style guide creation and enforcement
- Responsible for creative input for all TPPF printed products, including reports, donor communication, gifts and promotional items, pamphlets and brochures, and signage.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Digital Director on all digital products, such as email, infographics, pictorials, advertisements, and presentations.
- Create, coordinate, and manage all Foundation photography needs.
- Use raw data to create infographics and other data visualization tools
- Create templates for commonly used Foundation products and documents
- At least three years working in graphic design
- Proficiency in digital illustration, photo editing, and layout software
- Strong organization skills
- A dependable and friendly demeanor
- Commitment to liberty, free enterprise, and personal responsibility
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, writing sample, and references to:
Graeme Taylor, Operations Manager
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
The position’s salary will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of the candidate who takes the position. The Texas Public Policy Foundation is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.
Donate to the
Texas Public Policy
Your contributions make Texas and
the nation more free. Donate to Texas Public Policy Foundation