The Texas Public Policy Foundation is hiring a Donor Relations Associate to assist in our fundraising efforts. The primary goals of the position are to support the Foundation’s fundraising activities by reacquiring lapsed donors and managing the stewardship of current donors. The Donor Relations Associate must demonstrate excellent people skills, superior customer service, attention to detail, and a team player attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee reacquisition of lapsed monthly recurring donors.
- Develop and administer a robust donor stewardship program.
- Administer a donor acknowledgement and recognition program utilizing mail, email, and telephone outreach.
- Manage current donor stewardship specialty projects, including but not limited to new donor surveys, loyalty donors mailing, and special holiday mailings.
- Initiate and manage membership content for monthly recurring donors to foster group identity.
- Assist in providing administrative support to the Foundation’s development team, including daily donation processing, thank you letter creation and processing, and coordination of stewardship of mailings.
- Help with other fundraising activities as needed and assigned.
- 1–3 years of experience in fundraising and customer service, in a full-time or part-time capacity.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong sense of customer service and excellent phone skills.
- Reliable and dedicated.
- Must be able to multi-task and rearrange priorities when necessary.
- Must demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit.
- Adaptability and willingness to collaborate with team members.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, including but not limited to Teams, Outlook, Word, Publisher, and Excel programs.
- Strong writing skills are helpful.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is helpful.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and references to:
Jennifer Carter, Director of Talent and Culture
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
Donate to the
Texas Public Policy
Your contributions make Texas and
the nation more free. Donate to Texas Public Policy Foundation