The Communications Coordinator/Office Manager, States Trust will oversee communications activities related to our federal priorities and the physical plant of the Texas Public Policy Foundation’s (TPPF) DC office. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal, organizational, and writing skills.
- Working closely with our Austin, TX, headquarters Communications and the States Trust teams on maximizing public attention to TPPF’s leadership, policy experts, and their products.
- Responding to and regularly providing legislative and administrative offices with TPPF expert research and commentary on relevant issues.
- Generating various communications products, such as statements, press releases, and assisting in video production, for traditional as well as social media.
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and events with legislators, key stakeholders, and TPPF policy scholars and members of the senior leadership team.
- Supervising interns.
- Supporting other work of the Foundation as directed.
- B.S. or B.A.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- 1 year of communications work, including social media.
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and references to:
Jennifer Carter, Director of Talent and Culture
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
The position’s salary will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of the candidate who takes the position. The Texas Public Policy Foundation is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.
Donate to the
Texas Public Policy
Your contributions make Texas and
the nation more free. Donate to Texas Public Policy Foundation