The Campaign Manager will coordinate and execute operations for the “Government for the People” campaign, which is tasked with returning government to its most fundamental role – protecting people’s inalienable right to life, liberty, and property. Campaign Managers work directly with the policy, communication, legislative, and engagement capabilities to generate support for policy objectives, known as the Liberty Action Agenda.
- Organizing day-to-day activities for the campaign, managing deadlines, preparing reports, responding to requests, managing the campaign budget, etc.
- Collaborating with the Communications Capability on production of various products, including op-eds, videos, and digital engagement.
- Collaborating with the Foundation’s Events Department to facilitate various educational events around the state
- Serving as the point person for communication and updates to senior leadership.
- Proactively identifying and capitalizing on opportunities where the Foundation can best advance good public policy
- Support Foundation as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project management experience
- Political or issue-related campaign experience
- Robust entrepreneurial approach and communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and run issue-area campaigns
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Servant leadership approach to collaboration
The position’s salary will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of Campaign Manager who takes the position. Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and references to: Jennifer Carter at [email protected].
Donate to the
Texas Public Policy
Your contributions make Texas and
the nation more free. Donate to Texas Public Policy Foundation