The Campaign Manager will coordinate the campaign’s research production, communications strategy, public outreach, and community building efforts on various policy issue areas. Part of this work will include assisting in researching, writing about, and educating policymakers, the media, and the public on this issue.
- Organizing and carrying out the day-to-day activities of the campaign, including planning, managing deadlines, preparing reports, responding to requests, managing the campaign budget, etc.
- Coordinating with the Foundation’s Communications Department on the production of videos and social media campaigns
- Coordinating with the Foundation’s Events Department on setting up various promotional events around the state
- Coordinating the work of various researchers on this project
- Writing commentaries and blog posts, and doing social media outreach on policy issues related to the campaign
- Serving as the point person for communication and updates to senior leadership
- Proactively identifying and taking advantage of opportunities where the Foundation can affect public policy on the campaign’s issues
- Supporting other work of the Foundation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Ability to manage complex projects and run issue-area campaigns
- Excellent research, writing, and public presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
The position’s salary will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of Campaign Manager who takes the position. Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and references to:
Jennifer Carter, Director of Talent & Culture
The Texas Public Policy Foundation is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.
Donate to the
Texas Public Policy
Your contributions make Texas and
the nation more free. Donate to Texas Public Policy Foundation